Project timeframe - 01.09.2019. - 28.02.2022.
The aim of the project is twofold:
- Promoting the professional development of adult educators by gathering best practice expertise from partner institutions in TIP Adult project;
- Fostering the competences of Adult educators, particularly on knowledge transfer as well as in gaining experience in international cooperation.
1) Adult education organizers - with the aim of nding out how to better organize and ensure the professional development of adult educators;
2) Developers and managers of adult education programs - with a view to improving their knowledge and skills in nding out the needs of learners, using ICT, knowledge transfer;
3) Adult educators - with the aim of improving their knowledge of adult pedagogy methods and techniques, ICT use, knowledge transfer.
Beneficiary - Liepaja University, Latvia